Wednesday 13 August 2014

ONE OF MY BIGGEST PHOBIAS WAS FAILURE – MERCY JOHNSON

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has said that she is petrified of failure. The mother-of-one who said this during an interview with City People also opened up on how she deals with criticism. 
‘I had gone through all of that, growing up, I had cried all the tears I need to cry growing up. Nobody can make me go back now.So it’s like hate all you want, I am moving. So you are just going to stay there and keep talking and I am ahead of you. It’s more or less like you know me, I don’t know you.’ ” One of my biggest phobias was failure. I had a phobia for it.” 
The actress also said that she doesn’t socialize because of the environment she grew up in which according to her wasn’t sociable. 
"I didn’t grow up in an environment that was very sociable, I didn’t have friends. Since I got into the industry I can say I am one person that you can hardly meet in a club house or at party. Even events, it’s really hard to see me there because that’s just not me."
 
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment