Monday 18 August 2014

NIGERIAN-AMERICAN ACTRESS UZO ADUBA OF ‘ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK’ WINS FIRST EMMY AWARD

Nigerian-American Actress Uzo Aduba Of ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Wins First Emmy Award.
‘Orange Is the New Black’ actress Uzo Aduba, topped five other women to win the coveted Emmy awards for outstanding guest actress in a comedy during Saturday’s Creative Arts Emmys.
The Nigerian-American Hollywood actress took home her first-ever Emmy for her portrayal of quirky inmate Suzanne “Crazy Eyes” Warren on Orange is the New Black.
“I feel so full, that’s why the tears come out. I’m stuffed really. I’m beyond full. My cup runneth over right now. I feel absolutely all of those things: I feel full of joy, like a fountain. Mission accomplished,” a very emotional and teary eyed Aduba, 33, told reporters in the press room following her win at the 2014 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live.
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment