Tuesday 29 July 2014

“I DON’T CARE, I’LL SHOOT HIM” – CHRIS BROWN’S NEW NEIGHBOUR THREATENS TO KILL HIM FOR TRESPASSING



Chris Brown according to reports has moved into a new neighbourhood and may have a troubling neighbour issues, as one of his new neighbours is threatening lethal force if Chris steps onto his property. 
Brown is renting an 8,000 square foot, 6 bedroom house in Agoura … it’s near the Malibu boarder but technically part of the Valley. a real estate firm told TMZ. 
The apartment is said to have a commercial ice cream bar, dance studio, billiard room, tennis court , as well as a clubhouse and there’s plenty of space to park 75 cars. 
When the gossip site spoke with one of  Brown’s neighbours, he said flatly, “It can be the devil. I can care less. I don’t care if they’re having freaky chop-down session. It can even be Saddam Hussein for all I care, as long as he doesn’t trespass onto my property. If he does, I shoot him.”
 
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on
Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment