Tuesday 23 August 2016

REMEMBER THE BRIDE WHO PUT UP HER WEDDING DRESS ON EBAY FOR A CHEAP PRICE? WELL SHE EVENTUALLY SOLD IT FOR A WHOPPING £65K AS SHAMELESS HUSBAND REPLIES

A cheating husband who was thrust into the limelight when his wife’s wedding dress eBay advert went viral has spoken up.

Last week, we reported that blogger Samantha Wragg, from Chesterfield, was selling her gown to fund her divorce – after her husband left her for another woman.

In her jokey advert, the 28-year-old wrote: “If you want a dress that is full of bad memories and shattered hopes and dreams then this is the one for you!”

According to eBay, the gown went for a whopping £65,900 and Sam added: “Mainly selling as I need to pay for my divorce which my ex-husband has left me to fit the bill for!”

But now, in a dramatic turn of events, Ross Partridge has publicly agreed to pay his half of the divorce costs in a YouTube video which has more than 94,000 views.

The 29-year-old is currently working a summer season as a DJ in Magaluf, Mallorca, where he and Sam met six years ago.

The couple split in January, and Ross told Sun Online it would have been the couple’s second wedding anniversary tomorrow (Wednesday).

Addressing the cameras, and his wife, Ross said: “This last week you may have seen an article circulating the internet with regards to a wedding dress being sold on eBay to fund a divorce.

“Starting from the top, yep me and Samantha separated in January. This is due to the fact that I fell in love with another woman.

“I moved out and subsequently moved in with the other woman.

“We are no longer together, and Samantha now has her new boyfriend. We’re both living our separate lives.

“What I do want to clear up is the article with regards to paying for the divorce.

“When we decided to start divorce proceedings, I was under the impression that we would be paying for half each.

“When the divorce papers came through, it was asking me to pay for everything and yes I did refuse.

“So, as it stands, the offer’s still there. I am more than happy to pay for half the divorce.

“I’ll be back in England in about October, November time. So please do contact me.”

Ross then went on to wish Sam all the best in the future, in the touching clip.

Ross added: “I want to say on a personal note Sam, I don’t know if you’re watching this, congratulations.

“This has gone so big that none of us could probably have imagined it. To go this big, worldwide, it’s crazy.

“I’ve even had people coming in the bar and talking about it. So yeah, congratulations.

“I hope off the back of it that your blog gets a lot more recognition, because it deserves it.

“Your blog, like I’ve always said, has been beautifully written.

“Even if you have taken down the articles regarding our adventures and our epic fails, which were some of the comedy stories that were on there.

“So as I finish this I just want to wish you and your new boyfriend all the best for the future.

“You deserve all the happiness in the world because you are truly an amazing, amazing woman.
 
“And I hope that your new boyfriend will look after you.”
 
LIKE our Facebook page 

Follow us on Twitter
Send your advert/placement and  
press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment