Saturday 20 August 2016

ADELE’S MAKEUP-FREE VIDEO THAT FORCED HER TO CANCEL A GIG WILL MELT YOUR HEART

Adele has been forced to cancel a gig in America after revealing she is suffering from a bad cold.

With no makeup on, the multi-platinum selling singer apologized profusely to fans, saying she was too unwell to perform at the concert in Phoenix, Arizona on Wednesday.

She was due to appear for a second night at the 18,000-seater Talking Stick Resort Arena as part of her sell-out 2016 world tour.
 
How Adele actually forgot the words to her own song and you won’t believe her reaction

In a video posted on Twitter, a visibly emotional Adele said: ‘I’m really, really sorry. I’ve had a cold for a couple of days and I’ve been pushing through it.
 
 
I did my show last night and I loved it but I pushed too hard and my cold has gotten the better of me.’

If her plea doesn’t send cold shivers of just how cute she is – even with her lost voice, we don’t know what else will.
 
LIKE our Facebook page 
Follow us on Twitter
Send your advert/placement and  
press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment