Monday 22 August 2016

MY WONDERFUL GIRLFRIEND HAS SUPPORTED ME ALL THE WAY - JOHN MIKEL OBI SAYS

Nigerian middielder John Mikel Obi has heaped praise on his girlfriend Olga Diyachenko saying she has supported him all the way. He also said him winning a Bronze medal at Rio 2016 is a wonderful achievement for him and his family.

Mikel started dating Olga in 2013 and they have twin girls together. Speaking to UK Standard on Monday he said
'I was obviously very clear before travelling to Brazil that my target was the gold medal.  But to get the bronze is still an amazing achievement.

'There was a celebration at the hotel afterwards, we were all jumping around. Everyone was so excited. I went to sleep last night with my medal beside me; I couldn't and didn't want to let it out of my sight.'

'It really is a dream come true for me, for my family, my two little angels - my twin baby girls - my wonderful girlfriend, who has supported me all : the way.'

'First off all I want to celebrate with my family, put it around my daughters' neck, take pictures and make sure they get to see what daddy achieved.'

Source: Standard UK
LIKE our Facebook page 
Follow us on Twitter
Send your advert/placement and  
press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment