Thursday 30 June 2016

WOMAN WITH LARGE HIPS SAYS SHE MAKES A LIVING FROM ITAA

Bobbi-Jo Westley, a 43-year-old model from Pennsylvania, is known in the Super Size Big Beautiful Women modelling community for extreme figure. And her hips and bum have made her a hit with men around the world, with fans splashing out on steamy webcam sessions.

She said: “I’m very confident and it’s my body so if I want to show the world me n3ked or in bra and panties that’s what I choose to do.


Despite weighting 490lbs, Bobbi claims she eats mostly salads and that her size is mainly due to a thyroid condition.

“I’m famous for my hips and for my butt. It’s the first thing that people notice.”Now Bobbi makes $2,000 a month from her webcam sessions and modelling work under her stage-name 'the Ultimate Pear'. More photos below.
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your advert/placement and  
press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment