Tuesday 28 June 2016

I'M ENGAGED, RAY J REVEALS HIS FIANCÉE IS FURIOUS OVER KANYE'S VIDEO

Ray J is the latest celebrity to react after the Highly controversial Kanye's new video which depicts n3ked celebrities sleeping in bed together. Speaking to Entertainment Tonight at the BET awards last weekend Ray J said: 'Man, I'm just trying to stay positive.'

He continued: 'I'm engaged. My marriage is all messed up 'cause of craziness. I'm not part of nothing crazy. I walk down a good path.'

He went on to say: 'My fiancée tripping. It's all bad in my world, and that ain't cool. Don't put me part of nothing that's weird, that don't make no sense,' he said.
 
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your advert/placement and  
press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment