Sunday 26 June 2016

EVERYBODY HAS A STORY. RAPPER THE GAME SHARES DETAILS OF HIS STRUGGLE AFTER LOSING FRIENDS.

He made it! Before he became this famous rap star we all know he had to go through a lot and he has a story to tell. Read on: 

Everybody has a story: mines is one of a boy from a broken household that ended up in a group home due to decisions not forthcoming of my father which ended up crippling my childhood, but in that childhood.

Bonds were made like the one with my foster brother "Calvin" who for 10 years fought side by side with me every time kids at school joked about me having a Mexican brother or him a black brother.... Going back & forth to Children's court every other month in hopes judges would send us back to our mothers only to both come home disappointed every time gave us more of a sibling bond than the average.

All those years, all that stress, all that false hope & pain we endured together as brothers that were once strangers from two different sides of Los Angeles..... Raised in times where the mottos were "F*CK MAYATE'S" & "F*CK WETBACKS" we rose above the stereotypes & became two of the closest motherfuckers to ever be bi-racially connected due to the mishaps of the child welfare bureau & decisions made by the adults in our lives

Then we turned 18 & were free'd of the governments hold on us, let back into the streets as MEN who lost all of their childhood forcing us to adapt to what our surroundings were...
Both joining our respective gangs, both getting shot, him being paralyzed & me going into a coma..... Both turning our lives around the best way we knew how & having children & starting families... Only for one of us to still end up DEAD way before our time.

The system failed my friend in the end & he was killed on Father's Day leaving behind a wife & a baby girl..... Took me days to think of how to say the things I'm saying because all I could do is replay childhood memories over & over again.
 The system failed you Calvin & for that I'm sorry friend... I love you & I send my deepest condolences to your wife & baby girl as well as your brother & your immediate family.
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your advert/placement and  
press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment