Thursday 1 May 2014

POPULAR YORUBA ACTOR, EBUN OLOYEDE SET TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Popular Yoruba actor, Ebun Oloyede is set to go back to school. Ebun who is popularly known as Olaiya Igwe says he would have been educated if not for the poor background of his parents. He also says he is so determined that, he wouldn't mind sitting in the same class with his son’s age mate just to learn, as education is paramount. His words;
“I am from a poor home, my father was a farmer, while my mother was selling Beans and Rice, just for the family to survive. So as such, they were not able to send me to school. I plan on going back to school soonest. I don’t mind if I sit in the same class with my son. He is there to learn, likewise myself too,” he said.

LIKE our Facebook page 
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment