Monday 5 May 2014

PHOTOS: HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY TO PRINCE ABDULJELIL OLAWALE SALAU

"4th of May, 2014 is my birthday and I feel so blessed! It's been an incredible journey for me and I love where my life's journey has brought me. I have a great family, great friends, who have my back and a future so bright, indeed am grateful to Almighty Allah for yesterday, today and tomorrow" That was the word of Prince AbdulJelil Olawale Salau, during the celebration of his 40th birthday at his residence in Poka, Epe, Lagos State. 
His wife, family, friends and well wishers were there to celebrate him. Among them is the Provost, Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Noforija, Epe Professor Olu Akeushola and some other staffs and students of the institution. 
Enjoy the captions of the event, brought to you by the NEZITIC Magazine...Citadel of Entertainment.
LIKE our Facebook page 
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment