Friday 17 January 2014

COMEDIAN ‘I GO DYE’ BECOMES UN AMBASSADOR

One of Nigeria’s A-list humour merchants, Francis Agoda (who goes by the stage name ‘I Go Dye’), has joined the swelling and enviable ranks of United Nations Global Ambassadors.
‘I Go Dye’ was co-opted into the UN Ambassadorial conclave to help further the body’s Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and was handed the plaque of honour recently.
“I feel honoured with this honour, but it will be more gratifying to me when I will see that our leaders create opportunities for youths to be gainfully employed. Because as at today, millions of Africans are suffering, and faced with uncertainty. The future seems vague and no hope in sight”, the Comic told The Vanguard newspapers.

LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter 
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment