Tuesday 27 January 2015

MAMMOTH CROWD PREVENTS EL- RUFA’I FROM ADDRESSING CAMPAIGN RALLY IN ZARIA

Mammoth crowd on Monday prevented the APC gubernatorial flag-bearer in Kaduna State, Malam Nasiru El-Rufa’i from addressing campaign rally in Zaria. 

NAN reports that Zaria Local Government rally was scheduled to be the last place of visit in Northern Kaduna Senatorial District. 

NAN reports that the crowd prevented El-Rufa’í from addressing his supporters, saying: “I am happy you have really showed me that I am a son of the soil. “I urge you to go and collect your permanent voter cards please as it is the only path to positive change.” 

NAN reports that it was the only speech presented at the venue after the opening prayer and the rally was terminated immediately without a closing prayer due to the surging the crowd.

LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment