Friday 5 December 2014

9ICE DENIES CLAIMS THAT HE LOST OUT IN APC PRIMARIES!

9ice has come out to deny the claims put out by The Sun newspaper that he lost out on the APC primaries yesterday. 9ice is contesting for a House of Assembly seat in Oyo State in the Ogbomoso constituency.

Here is his statement as released to us.
“I -Abolore Akande popularly known as 9ICE hereby debunk the news being published in THE SUN by Ckuks Eze today 5th December that I am no longer in the race to contest for the APC ticket as an aspirant for the House of Reps in Ogomosho South, North and Orire Federal Constituency as a blatant lie. I suspect he has been bribed by my opponents to rubbish my efforts. It is a joke of the century and a plan by enemies and killers of good dream. I am very much in the race and with you support and prayers, success is certain.”

LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment