Thursday 9 October 2014

RAPPER, MODE 9 HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ON HEADIES’ EXCLUSION

Veteran Nigerian rapper, Babatunde Olusegun, better known as Mode 9, who recently dropped his 6th studio album, Above Ground level, has spoken on his exclusion from this year’s nomination list for the Headies. 
Mode 9, who is speaking especially on the Lyricist on The Roll category which he has won a record 6 times, in a recent interview with HipTV: 
‘Even with my hands are tied behind my back, it’s not a fair fight if I’m nominated in that category, I’ve won it several times, and I think it’s time for others to win as well. Really it’s kind of boring if I keep wining and winning.’ 
The nominees in the category for this year are include Ice Prince, Posly TD, Jesse Jagz and Yung6ix.
 
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment