Monday 20 October 2014

NOLLYWOOD STAR, FRED AMATA MAKES MUSIC DEBUT

Nollywood actor and filmmaker, Fred Amata has decided to try his hands on music. The popular actor released an Independence-inspired tune titled ‘You Are A Nigerian Man’ on October 1, 2014. 
 
Stating the reasons for his decision to make music on his Instagram page, Fred Amata said: ‘I shocked myself, I have always believed in the potential for humans to do absolutely anything they set out to. I have never had a singing voice, not even for Karaoke. But something about Nigeria, something about our current crises, the brewing hate, the looming threat of disintegration, the dwindling value for life, the eroding culture of brotherhood, worried me, inspired me, Invigorated me, and I sang. ‘You are a Nigerian Man’. I recollect the Nigeria I grew up in, the brotherhood of neighbors our bounteous unity in diversity. 
 
Nigerian Man was inspired to re invigorate patriotic fervor in Nigerians. It is my social responsibility call to All Nigerians. This is our Identity. It is light hearted and danceable. Help spread it, sing it, and dance to it. Happy Independence.’ 
 
With his new song, Fred Amata joins other Nollywood stars like Jim Iyke, Kate Henshaw, Desmond Elliot, Genevieve Nnaji and others who have all become involved in music at one time or the other in the past.
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment