Saturday 21 June 2014

MY SILENCE HAS ALLOWED CERTAIN THINGS TO PREVAIL ABOUT ME —WEIRD MC



Weird MC largely known for her hit song, Ijoya, took time out recently on her Twitter timeline to set the records straight on the reports that her high energy and enthusiasm come from performance enhancement drugs.
Weird-McIn her words: "How stupid, how ignorant, so if you are a female artiste and you burn mad energy on stage, you are on drugs? Wake up people! My silence over the years about certain things is turning out to be a disadvantage.
It’s time to set the record straight. My silence has allowed certain things to prevail and my God will fight for me. I am also ready to fight for myself. My true fans are not stupid. You can’t sell certain things to them .I’m energetic by nature.
When I perform on stage, I’m highly energetic. Don’t fault my God-given gift. Stop the sabotage. Enough is enough!"
she said.
 
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on
Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment