Sunday 1 June 2014

MY DAD DIDN’T WANT ME TO BE A MUSICIAN – DAVIDO

Young, talented afro-pop star, Davido who since his 2011 debut in the music industry with the bang, ‘Back When’ hasn’t stopped whetting the appetite of his large fan base.
The singer’s latest video, ‘AYE’ emerged the most viewed YouTube video for the first quarter of 2014 (Jan-Mar), garnering over 300k views in the first week.
The star recently told Vanguard that his father was initially not comfortable with his choice of career because he felt most musicians are not successful.
The ‘Aye’ singer also added that his dad finally ‘came around’ when he made out something pretty awesome from his career choice.
“My dad was initially apprehensive about me doing music because many people who went into music made nothing out of it. But when I became successful he was so happy that he let me do what I wanted to do.” He said
“All he wanted for me was to be successful. It didn’t matter what I wanted to do if it was swimming or athletics. He just wanted me to be successful in whatever I did. That is really his focus.” He added.

LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment