Sunday 9 March 2014

SHAKIRA’S BOYFRIEND, GERARD PIQUE, WON’T LET HER COLLABORATE WITH MALE SINGERS

Colombian diva, Shakira has revealed how much of a hold her boyfriend, Gerard Pique, has on her. FC Barcelona may be having a not-so-good season on the pitch (given their lofty standards) since the turn of the year, but that wouldn’t stop Gerard Pique from deciding who his girlfriend collaborates with in music videos.
Shakira says her longtime boyfriend and father of her child, Pique, has stopped her from starring in music videos with members of the opposite sex. Shakira’s rising career path has seen her do music videos with the likes of Wyclef and Pitbull in the past. But don’t expect to see Shakira wriggling her waist before another male any time soon.
“He’s very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women,” she says, referring to her steamy “Can’t Remember to Forget You” collaboration with Rihanna. “It’s more than implied in our relationship that I can’t do videos like I used to,” the ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ crooner confessed to celebuzz.com.
Shakira says that protective hold of her from Pique is something she does appreciate; “It’s out of the question which I like, by the way,” she says. “I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna.”
Whoever thought center back Gerard Pique would be that jealous?

LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter 
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment