Wednesday 27 July 2016

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS VICTORIA INYAMA WRITES ABOUT HER FRIEND IN A HOSPICE FACILITY.

She shared the story on her social media page and asked people to enjoy life more.

Today I heard my cuz's friend is now in a hospice. A hospice is a bit like d last bus stop to d Grave & it breaks my heart. She had cancer, did d treatment and all but it came back drastically. She was a good medical doctor. I dare say she had it all. But today, she waiting, waiting for death to come take her, leaving her son behind. 

I can't imagine what it could be like for her. Waiting to die. Goooooooooood   she still posted her thoughts on FB as at d 6 th of July but today, her memory's going fast. Life. Pls lets learn to be Happy. Let's learn to live life, appreciate live. It's not perfect anywhere. Tolerate one another. Not hate. Cancer thrives on our hormones. It feeds on negative energy, stress from work, relationship, hardship


Find a balance. I surround myself with positive pple. I run from negative pple. Don't think too much on anything that make u sad. Money is Not every thing. God I'd Everything. Embrace him. Love him. Worship him. Love your self. That man is Not worth dying For neither is that situation. One life. One love. One God #love #live #laugh It is Well


LIKE our Facebook page 
Follow us on Twitter

Send your advert/placement and  
press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment