Friday 25 March 2016

HAVING S3X WITH MY THEN BEST FRIEND'S WIFE WAS "THE WORST DECISION" OF MY LIFE- HULK HOGAN

The wrestling star who was recently awarded $140 million by a court after Gawker published his s3x tape online admitted he is filled with regrets.
He said: "I’ve got a ton of regrets about it. It’s the worst decision I’ve ever made in my life."
The 62-year-old star also denied claims he is a racist, after a clip of him using the n-word to refer to his daughter's then-boyfriend appeared online.
Speaking on The View, he added: "Probably the stupidest thing I’ve ever said. The people that know me know I’m not a racist. When I got remarried, my minister - Afro-American. I go to a predominantly Afro-American church. Everybody that knows me knows I’m not a racist. Even the WWE knows I’m not a racist. They had to do what was best for business for their company, but for me, everybody that knows me knows that’s not who I am."
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your a
dvert/placement and  
press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment