Saturday 15 August 2015

HOW MOURINHO DODGED THE KEY QUESTIONS AT PRESS CONFERENCE

Jose Mourinho dodged the bullets but his press conference was far from his finest performance... he has behaved appallingly.Below are extracts from Mourinho’s press conference on Friday:
Q: Jose, quite an important issue has been raised this week. Who is ultimately in charge?
Mourinho: I don’t answer.
Q: It is a serious issue.
Mourinho: I don’t answer.
Q: But you’ve brought it into the spotlight.
Mourinho: I don’t answer.
Q: Can you give us any idea why they won’t be on the bench?
Press officer Steve Atkins: I don’t think Jose wants to discuss the issue further.
Q: Have you spoken to the players in terms of their role in injury management?
Mourinho: That’s my problem.
Q: There are very serious issues around the professional responsibilities of a doctor. The General Medical Council have been involved.
Mourinho: I am not going to discuss it.
Q: But you have raised the whole issue by your actions.
Mourinho: You can make the questions and we don’t stop you making the questions, but you cannot make me answer you. I don’t answer.
Q: But you should answer us.
Mourinho: You shouldn’t ask. It is my opinion and your opinion. I don’t answer you.
Q: Jose...?
Mourinho: Don’t make me another question or I go. I go. Think twice before you ask the question. Think twice.
 
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment