Sunday 5 July 2015

WHY I DIDN’T BECOME A PROFESSIONAL MAGICIAN LIKE MY FATHER – QUILOX BOSS, SHINA PELLER

Quilox owner, Shina Peller has disclosed his reasons for not following in his father’s footstep to become a professional magician. 
 
The Aquila records boss revealed his entrepreneurial nature led him into charting a path different from some of his siblings. 
‘Magic requires a lot of time and resources. I’m an entrepreneur and I personally believe I do not have the time that it requires to actually do magic full time. I’m a magician myself and every child of my father does magic,’ he said during an interview with Punch.
He further disclosed that despite signing his younger brother, Que Peller to his newly floated music label, his business is not a family business but he simply signed him because of his talent in music.
 
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment