Thursday 17 April 2014

DERENLE SLAM FANS WHO HATE HIS HAIRSTYLES…SAYS IT'S NOT THEIR MONEY

Derenle has dissed his dark wavy tresses and did rock another hairstyle that most of you didn't like, before finally settling down for blonde tresses. Well Derenle is saying he does not need your opinion to change his looks and by the way, is it your money? The ever happy presenter said as he flaunted his new hairstyle.
'Ditched my dark wavy tresses for a blondier version!! And that's all my HAIR; I paid for it so it's mine!! Normal is Boring! I'm not weird; Im a limited edition, Something you don't see that often. Gat a problem with my look?? Ermmmm....I just fall outside your exceptionally narrow view of the world.#madnessonheels#IsItYourHead? #IsItYourHair? #GoJumpOver3rdMainlandIfYouNoLikeAm'

LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment