Thursday 14 November 2013

“I’LL LAUGH IF MESSI WINS THE BALLON D’OR THIS YEAR” – PIQUE

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique, has said that he would “laugh a lot”, if Lionel Messi is awarded the Ballon d’Or for a fifth consecutive time.
The Argentine attacker has endured an injury-ridden year and has not performed as much as Cristiano Ronaldo and Franck Ribery, but Pique believes his team-mate is still a favourite to win.
“Leo can never be ruled out. This is an election in which people vote. He has won four and won the appreciation of the whole world,” he told Mundo Deportivo.
“If he wins, I will laugh, a lot. I’m a big fan of Leo, I’ve always said that. If we evaluate his year, he’s been spectacular again.
“I’m not saying that Cristiano has not done well or taking anything away from Ribery.”

LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment