Wednesday 23 October 2013

KATY PERRY SHARES FREAKY SECRET


After performing at a party in celebration of her new album, in Los Angeles on Tuesday, American singer, Kety Perry, answered questions from some of her fans.
When one of them asked Katy what she kept in her purse, she said she kept a big empty purse, then went on to make an interesting revelation. She said, “One of the first times I went to the Grammy’s, I got to share a dressing room with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift, and I asked for a lock of their hair from each of them, which is totally creepy but awesome.
“I put little bows on them individually and put them in my purse. And that was my little secret and I’m a freak!”
Bet the fans didn’t see that coming. Even the event host, popular actor and television host, Mario Lopez, was left speechless by her confession.
28-year-old Katy, who apart from being a singer is also an actress and songwriter, has had an interesting share of drama following her divorce from Russell Brand and a relationship with John Mayer.

LIKE our Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment