Saturday 2 November 2013

TEENAGE GIRL SELLS VIRGINITY FOR 18000 POUNDS

A teenager from Russia has sold her virginity for less than $30,000, it is reported. 
The unnamed 18 year old – known only by the nickname Shatuniha – advertised on an online auction site describing her condition as ‘new – not used’. 
From Siberia, she proposed meeting in a hotel in the city of Krasnoyarsk where she wished to be paid before sleeping with the man who exceeded her minimum price. 
The unnamed 18-year-old – known only by the nickname Shatuniha – advertised on an online auction site describing her condition as ‘new – not used’ Russian police said they would not investigate since she and the buyer had broken no laws. 
‘I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I possess,’ she said on the auction site, according to The Siberian Times. 
‘I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as tomorrow, and I am ready to have my virginity verified. 

LIKE our Facebook page 
Follow us on Twitter
Send your press release/articles to: thenezitic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment